3/4 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp whole milk
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
2 cup white chocolate, melted (divided into three bowls)
Pastel food colouring
1. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat peanut butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Mix in graham crackers, salt and milk, then fold in chocolate chips.
3. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of cookie dough and shape it into an egg shape.
4. Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining cookie dough mixture. Freeze until solid, about 1 hour.
5. When the cookie dough eggs are frozen, divide the white chocolate chips between three small microwave-safe bowls in 30-second intervals until chocolate has melted.
6. Dye each bowl of melted white chocolate with a different pastel food colouring.
7. Dunk each cookie dough egg into melted chocolate, alternating between the three colours.
8. Drizzle with more melted chocolate and top with sprinkles. Let set for 10 minutes, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a52101/cookie-dough-easter-eggs-recipe/
Alina, is passionate about food (especially desserts), books, DIY + coffee! Living in the UAE, she is an Interior Design by degree, also a mom to an adorable 8-year-old girl. She’s not on social media but you can reach her via her email: firstname.lastname@example.org