6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup Nutella
1/4 cup marshmallow cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups powdered sugar
10 ounce bag white melts
Colored sprinkles or pearls
Pink sanding sugar
1. Beat the butter and Nutella until creamy. Add the marshmallow cream and vanilla extract and beat again.
2. Slowly add the powdered sugar until a soft dough forms.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 even balls. Shape the balls using your hands to flatten them into an egg shape. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
4. Melt the chocolate according to the package directions. Use a fork to hold each frozen egg in the chocolate.
5. Spoon the chocolate over the egg with a spoon. Tap the fork gently on the side of the bowl. Slide onto the wax paper lined tray. Let it set.
6. Dip the ends of each egg in the remaining chocolate. Sprinkle with the sanding sugar over another bowl.
7. Reheat the white chocolate, if needed, and spoon it into a plastic baggie. Cut one tip off.
8. Drizzle two lines in the center of the eggs and add sprinkles right away. Let it set.
Images and Recipe Courtesy: https://insidebrucrewlife.com/nutella-cream-eggs/#_a5y_p=3384438
Alina, is passionate about food (especially desserts), books, DIY + coffee! Living in the UAE, she is an Interior Design by degree, also a mom to an adorable 8-year-old girl. She’s not on social media but you can reach her via her email: [email protected]