Mini No-Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes
Recipe & Image courtesy: https://www.delish.com/
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
1 cup. graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup . butter, melted
1/2 cup. strawberry puree
2 oz. white chocolate, melted
8 oz. cream cheese
2/3 cup. powdered sugar, sifted
8 oz. frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
WHITE CHOCOLATE PRETZEL NESTS
1 1/2 cup. thin pretzel sticks
1 cup. white chocolate candy coating, melted
Eggs Candies, for topping
1. Lightly grease three mini spring-form pans/line six standard muffin tins with liners.
2. Crust: In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into prepared pans. Set aside.
3. Cheesecake Filling: Pour strawberry puree into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Let simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half. Remove from heat and let cool completely; you should have about 1/4 cup of reduced puree.
4. In a large bowl, beat melted white chocolate with cream cheese until smooth. Add strawberry puree and powdered sugar and beat until fully incorporated and completely smooth. Add in thawed whipped topping and beat mixture until creamy and fluffy, scraping the sides as needed to ensure everything mixed well.
5. Divide filling evenly between the crusts, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
6. Pretzel Nests: While cheesecakes are cooling, line a baking sheet or plate with parchment. Place pretzel sticks in a bowl and pour melted candy coating over the pretzels. Use a fork or your fingers to coat pretzels, and then form three larger nests or six smaller nests, depending on how many cheesecakes you have. Let the nests cool and harden on the parchment.
7. Place Egg candies in the nest while the chocolate coating is still warm so they stick. Let cool completely, and then place on top of the cooled cheesecakes before serving. Enjoy!
Alina, is passionate about food (especially desserts), books, DIY + coffee! Living in the UAE, she is an Interior Design by degree, also a mom to an adorable 8-year-old girl. She’s not on social media but you can reach her via her email: firstname.lastname@example.org