Satisfy your sweet tooth with this M&M’s Cookies recipe that we have hunted down especially for you to satisfy your taste buds.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M’s, plus more for tops if desired.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, using a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars for 1 minute.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
4. Add the flour, baking soda and salt and stir mix just until combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and M&M’s. Refrigerate dough for 15 to 30 minutes if time allows.
6. Using a large cookie scoop (about 3 Tablespoons), scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
7. Place extra M&M’s on the top of the cookies if desired.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes (until the tops are light golden brown). Allow cookies to set on pan for 2 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack.
– These can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Recipe & Images courtesy I Heart Nap Time: a blog run by Jamielyn Nye, a cookbook author and someone who love sharing easy recipes and tips.
For more visit: https://www.iheartnaptime.net/
Alina is passionate about food (especially desserts), books, DIY & coffee! 😊. She loves writing and expressing her opinions in whichever way she could. Living in the UAE for the past 27 years she is an Interior Design by degree, and also a mom to an adorable 8-year-old girl. Not on social media, you can reach her via her email: firstname.lastname@example.org